Complete Bolts Wanted

I'm looking to find out if they sell Complete Bolts, like in a Kit or something, for a H35 Tecumseh Engine. For the whole Motor. I want to take out all the Bolts on my Engine and replace them. I know your going to tell me to go to a Hardware store, but if ya don't know the sizes of all of them, I thought maybe they have a Complete Bolt Kit? Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

brandt at rupp parts has them all

I'm looking to find out if they sell Complete Bolts, like in a Kit or something, for a H35 Tecumseh Engine. For the whole Motor. I want to take out all the Bolts on my Engine and replace them. I know your going to tell me to go to a Hardware store, but if ya don't know the sizes of all of them, I thought maybe they have a Complete Bolt Kit? Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

125ccCrazy

I can get all the bolts with the washer heads in grade 8 locally... Are you looking for exact replacements for a period prefect resto or just new bolts? I'm guessing at the price but for all the bolts you are probaby looking at $10-$12...

I can get all the bolts with the washer heads in grade 8 locally... Are you looking for exact replacements for a period prefect resto or just new bolts? I'm guessing at the price but for all the bolts you are probaby looking at $10-$12...
I just sent ya a PM. :thumbsup: :biggrin: