Compression Guess-timate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it, but I did mean to add, "Strigoi and So-cal need not reply, if you can help yourselves". Thanks anyway. Scott.

I don't see it, but I did mean to add, "Strigoi and So-cal need not reply, if you can help yourselves". Thanks anyway. Scott.
because we posted off topic shit in another thread?

fine, you're never getting any help from me again if you're going to be a bitch about it.

even tho you were scared of me building you a engine.

with the 22cc head with .010 off of it you will be right at 10.1 compression ratio

Last edited:
even tho you were scared of me building you a engine.

with the 22cc head with .010 off of it you will be right at 10.1 compression ratio
Yeah, I figured it out. I can't believe that it's 10.1 "Even tho I was scared to have you build me an engine". Now that's funny right there.

because we posted off topic shit in another thread?

fine, you're never getting any help from me again if you're going to be a bitch about it.
I knew that you wouldn't be able to control yourself. I wish that I could meet you face to face, you so and so. I'll hold off on the nice and mature name calling. I'll bet that I could shut that smart mouth for good! I would be willing to bet that you can't control yourself again. LOL.

I don't know what to make of this....

Doesn't sound like much in the way of fun
I asked a question and forgot to add that I would rather not have certain individuals input. Just from his/her reply, you can see why. Check out "it's" posts, and you'll see that the only time that "it" is seeming like a decent individual, is when "it's" commenting on "it's" own junk.

I knew that you wouldn't be able to control yourself. I wish that I could meet you face to face, you so and so. I'll hold off on the nice and mature name calling. I'll bet that I could shut that smart mouth for good! I would be willing to bet that you can't control yourself again. LOL.
you're the one who started this. i don't see how saying that you're acting like a bitch over it is losing control either.

this one is locked since it's obviously going nowhere at this point. PM Hent if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.