Convert CARB to EPA?

On the Jiangdong GX200 CLones, what would you have to swap out to make it just like the EPA version?

And is the CARB version really any less powerful?

pull all the hoses and charcoal canisters.
So there's no difference in power? I see the thing sticking off the muffler, is that a cat, does any of that stuff//jtting not on the EPA version decrease power?

I mean why don't people want the California version? I tried to search it but you know, carb has 2 meanings.

i doubt there's any power difference between the two. if there is it's negligible and you wouldn't even notice.

the thing on the exhaust is just a small valve that lets extra air into the muffler.

65ShelbyClone

1.) I mean why don't people want the California version?

2.) I tried to search it but you know, carb has 2 meanings.
1.) Because there is long-standing misconception going back to the early 1970s that parts involved with smog reduction also substantially reduce power, which is not necessarily true. The parts used in the early "smog engines" that hurt power are not present in these utility engines.

2.) It has three that I can think of right now.

1.) Because there is long-standing misconception going back to the early 1970s that parts involved with smog reduction also substantially reduce power, which is not necessarily true. The parts used in the early "smog engines" that hurt power are not present in these utility engines.

2.) It has three that I can think of right now.

do you really think i'm that hahahahaing stupid?

pull the hoses and charcoal canisters and you basically have the same engine except a couple of small things that don't effect how it runs. i'm not new to these engines.
No, I clearly said that you already know :laugh:

And thank you too, didn't mean to just quote 65ShelbyClone when I said thanks