Cool Cat.

That is interesting for sure.

I don't know that I ever recall having seen one with a jackshaft......not even in Grant's department store during the early 70's where they had every model of Muskin Cat the 'store' offered lined up out front. ( what a site....:drool: )

It reinforces my thought that the stores did not always carry the full manufacturers line of bikes, only the ones they thought their demographics could afford.

That bike is a very nice piece of machinery, and I would imagine is close to the top of the line for what Muskin offered.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice

00H0H_coxeh7L415b_600x450.jpg

its missing the seat !!! its a endura this is funny with the whole seat drama going on !!!!!

flam apricot baked enamel original paint... this bike is nice!!!!!!!! :drool:

Last edited:
What is the seat drama:eek:ut:
theres a couple of people looking for that seat specifically the seat pan made out of some plastic that deteriorates..... and someone doesnt want to 3d print it or something... i aint mentioning names :devil2:
and some guy recently parted one of these out.... whole drama bout that too.... he parted everything out this one is nicer minus the seat.....u got one of those seats or what ?? :hammer:

I remember reading all of that stuff now.:laugh: I have been working on these seats.
those look good ...... mm yup ... good work!!

this is the one the bike is missing different model Endura_R4015.jpg
i think the mounts are different on all the models that have this style of seat... i dont know if they had different pans.it doesn't look like it

thats good stuff. i confused myself at first. i thought a different model i wanted had that seat pan but it doesn't .. had to look at the ads again.
nonetheless they are all good bikes.its good to know you guys are making some stuff happen.

capguncowboy

They're always missing the seat pan!

Derek, once you're done with the 3d printer, you should send it to Mac or EvilEd and have them make up some fiberglass ones too. They'd be a little more durable than the plastic ones

Last edited: