Craigs list/ So excited

After I got the "Fire bike" running my nephews were the first 2 to get to ride it. The thanked me for working so hard to get it running. Thank you all for the parts and advice. A guy on crags list has 2 frames and 2 running motors, clutch and a parts motor. He wants $95 they look ok. I scraped up enough money to get them. They look ok from pictures . Almost there !!!!

This sounds crazy but a month ago we were running out of food. 2 yrs ago I was VP of a top 500 fastest growing company in the US.
Anyway 2 older people at church gave me $500 and they don't make much. We all cried. Over the money( used to make that in an hour lol) it was a sacrifice for them and I tried to refuse,,, no way they wouldn't let me. Then my sons bike caught fire and the doodlebug forum started giving me parts to fix it.
I swear ,, the giving, broke the ice,,,, my company is paying the bills and we have plenty of food on the table. Plus $90 for the bikes and engines. He took $5 off and I didn't even ask Lol
I give God the credit,,, I have be faithful to him. we are going to make it, my credit is still good(lol) and little treasures a poping up here and there
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
About to tear up here!!
What a STEAL! :wink:

gbabins1

This sounds crazy but a month ago we were running out of food. 2 yrs ago I was VP of a top 500 fastest growing company in the US.
Anyway 2 older people at church gave me $500 and they don't make much. We all cried. Over the money( used to make that in an hour lol) it was a sacrifice for them and I tried to refuse,,, no way they wouldn't let me. Then my sons bike caught fire and the doodlebug forum started giving me parts to fix it.
I swear ,, the giving, broke the ice,,,, my company is paying the bills and we have plenty of food on the table. Plus $90 for the bikes and engines. He took $5 off and I didn't even ask Lol
I give God the credit,,, I have be faithful to him. we are going to make it, my credit is still good(lol) and little treasures a poping up here and there
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
About to tear up here!!

That's awesome....Glad things have turned around for you and your family! God Bless ya brother.
......Happy Thanksgiving