Crank and Piston options for Tecumseh H60 Electronic Ignition

I picked up a 1988 H60 for next to nothing yesterday. Tore it down to assess the damage (a lot!). Will need to be bored and needs a new crank. Must be something about big blocks, because this is the second one I've picked up with the governor spool in pieces. Piston rod broken into little pieces and clearly never had the oil changed (burned crank bearing surfaces and also the piston pin).

I read this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/tecumseh/64447-tecumseh-h60-crank.html

I think I found an H70 crank. What are the alternative and possible options for an oversize piston? I gather I have to use an H70 rod: is it shorter??

Advice welcome.

Been digging more...turns out the crank I found is a points crank. Does anyone know if a points crank will work with electronic ignition? I'm wondering if timing is different.

125ccCrazy

a points crank will work with a points flywheel... The h70 crank will fit in the h60 block, the oil seal on the flywheel side may be an issue... I have an h60 bearing crank for solid state ignition...the crank will need a bearing though... it's yours if you want it.