Custom Mini Bike Maniac decals

Some more of my artwork on decals. These measure 3 1/4 inches wide by 4 inches tall. I know some of you have seen my drawings with other bikes. I decided to make these two first. One is a Golden Pinto (yellow bike) and the other is a Bonanza (blue bike). I am planning on making the rest of the bike drawings as decals 2 designs at a time so keep watching for the others to become available.

I am selling these at $5 each shipped. These will be shipped first class mail in an envelope with cardboard on each side of the decal/decals. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing one or more. Tell me blue bike or yellow bike when PMing me. Pay Pal only. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

matt2

Thanks Tom I just got mine. I may have to order 2 more to collect I want to put these in my trucks rear window. It's funny how something so simple can bring back teenage memories.

Great shirt Tom :thumbsup: Thanks for the washing instructions :thumbsup:
You're welcome! Thanks for bringing that up to me, I completely forgot to include that with the shirts.

What was the washing instructions. I don't remember seeing that:laugh:
Sorry Karen, I forgot to include them with the shirt. Here are the instructions:

T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
Lay flat to dry.
Dry cleaning is not recommended.