D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

this might catch some a little off guard but I make things quite often and its all made for one purpose ( to give away ) I do this for three reasons the first and most important is its just good karma . the second reason is nobody would pay what I feel its worth. and the third reason and something most dont think about is we wont be able to build things in our shops forever and one day when you are gone the stuff you made for people will live on and remind the owners of you its kind of a way to immortality :shrug::eek:ut::thumbsup:
here is a completely hand crafted miniature ukulele
that is a reproduction of Taimane Gardners custom Kamaka 8 string cutaway uke

it took me a huge amount of time and effort to make this
then I sent it and its stand to Hawaii to to its new owner who I have never met before for free
my point is that if you are going to make high quality expensive items and attempt to sell them in a minibike market you are going to have to find a nitch market group willing to pay the price and that may be hard because the people that have super quality bikes do their own fab work most of the time. I wish you the best of luck

i totally understand kb, and if i was looking for a handcrafted ukulele, i would expect to pay someone for there skills, thats all i was saying...nice stuff dude:thumbsup:

thanks guys!! some of us get it....
Your parts are beautiful!

This problem with people complaining about the price transcends every hobby that has mechanical parts, I have personally witnessed this in The Drag Racing community, the old car groups,drag boats,bicycles , etc.

The bottom line is that the kinds of people that complain will never buy this type of part anyhow, it's not in their makeup to buy quality or admit that they do not have the skill set to do it themselves.

Soapbox is now put away. Back to your regular programming. :thumbsup:

This is why I hate the question about my bike "How much would it cost me for you to build a bike like that" referring to my purple bike. The can't the cost or how the little things add up or the time it takes.