Dang....found another one.....

Really. Isn't the exaust incorrect or is that a later model exaust. I know your's is different and Ive seen others that are different. And is the engine tank plastic or metal?:doah:

Really. Isn't the exaust incorrect or is that a later model exaust. I know your's is different and Ive seen others that are different. And is the engine tank plastic or metal?:doah:
I asked him about that exhaust. He said he doesn't remember it having one like mine does, and there aren't holes in the fender for that type. He said he does know that his Dad added the pipe out the back

My Healds are nice but that is fantastic! It could command a nice sum even with the aftermarket exhaust and heat shield, that stuff does nothing to the value as far as I'm concerned. My Tryke is original but for the seat, the Bronc is a sympathetic resto with a repaint and bars rechromed. The engine is original and runs fine with the Tryke carb so it awaits a replacement. The Tryke has an electric start 11hp Tec that has a lighted coil, the HM80 in the Bronc is lighted as well. I'll have to find some light brackets for the rear fenders of both, headlights too. Gonna do the DOT thing on the Tryke and get it titled and tagged as a kit car or bike. My buddy got a Legends car tagged as a bike with lights and signals so I think my chances are good in Oklahoma!:thumbsup:

Dude print some of that literature and I'll gladly send some funds!:thumbsup:

toomanytoys

I've only seen exhaust coming straight out the back and the spark arrestor.

I can't imagine the factory putting someone on the side of the bike where the passenger would burn the crap out of their leg. Looks like an owner added thing.

Nice bike either way!

I've only seen exhaust coming straight out the back and the spark arrestor.

I can't imagine the factory putting someone on the side of the bike where the passenger would burn the crap out of their leg. Looks like an owner added thing.

Nice bike either way!
That was an option. Guys remember these were kits not ready to ride stuff so you could tons of stuff.

if you got a stock bronc you got no front brake no fancy pipe no electric start.

toomanytoys

I have one with the muffler out the back, and my nicer VT8 has some of the goodies.

Electric start and lights, but no front brakes.

I wish I could see a break down of when the models changed, mainly went from chain on the right to chain on the left...

I have one with the muffler out the back, and my nicer VT8 has some of the goodies.

Electric start and lights, but no front brakes.

I wish I could see a break down of when the models changed, mainly went from chain on the right to chain on the left...
you can ask ron kimball he will know.

but here is some info I have.

I also could scan the the big info sheets I have but there like 30x30