Daytona 60cc minibike

Hey guys

New to the forum and it looks good.

I have an old Daytona 60cc bike that I brought back in the 60's and its been sitting in my mothers shed ever since

Has any one other than me heard of these bikes and if so can you still get bits for them as I am thinking of restoring it.

I beleive they came in a60 and 100 cc configuration and I think they were based on a Honda engine????

Any help would be much appreciated

Hey guys

I am on the Gold Coast in Australia and the bike is in Victoria but ill Speke to my brother and see if he will send me some

Thanks for your interest

Gazza

Gazza, I have a Daytona TSC 125 owners manual which is a Minibike. Also an SS 125 owners manual and also a Trailcat 125 owners manual and Trailcat parts list. I can copy them if you would like. The SS125 and the Trailcat are small motorbikes but the TSC is a Minibike. All were sold by Bob Jane. I have a few parts I think in my pile.

Hey mate

Thanks for the info I can't remember where we buoght the bike from but it was 60 cc it's at my mothers place in keys borough I spoke to my brother and he is going to send some pics.
It's been in her shed since about 1970 and I haven't seen it since I joined the army in 75 so I would imagine it wouldn't look good now.

Gaz

Thanks mate ill have a go and see what happens. I must be thick or something cause I can't get them to upload

Last edited: