DB30 Wheel Bearings

Has anybody had their wheel bearings fail or wear out ??? It seems like they would be susceptible to failure especially with a bigger engine swap. Can you get American made bearings to replace them ??? Anybody got any part numbers for that ???

trinik7597

:chinese::chinese:
lol you are looking for metric bearings for a bike made in china and powering it with a clone :shrug: what is the hang up on american bearings :laugh: on a serious note the ones from OldMiniBikes i hear are an improvement :thumbsup:

I have a local bearing place that would probably have/make the size you need. I would check with someone local, if you know of anyone. They will probably be a little more, but I bet you know that already. They probably weren't made by a nine-year-old kid that has been working for 17 hours straight without any kind of break.

You guys are killin me over here lol !!! I was just hoping for something a little better than the originals. Have had a lot of problems with bearings on stand up scooters in the past. A DB30 with a Predator is faster and more powerful. Just want to be safe out there.

I used the bearings from OldMiniBikes and of course they are made in china but also cheap enough to replace every year. My DB has a GX160 and I haven't overpowered anything yet. Opinion.