DEAD POOL theme mini almost done!

Biffmini

3.5 briggs carb Cat pics 005.JPG 3.5 briggs carb Cat pics 006.JPG
Started out with rough Cat Eliminator, Straightened high speed forks, welded bars & cracked engine plate.
Fabed. a seat bracket & added new fenders. Now I'm Searching for Dead Pool Stickers to complete the theme...

Biffmini

Here's what I'm looking stickers wise. DEADPOOL LOGO.jpg deadpool-portal-banner.jpg I'd like to have three 2" logo stickers I think these are easily had. The other one I want is the red DEADPOOL lettering to fit Eliminator handle bar where Eliminator decal would be sized to fit 2"x 5" maybe 5 1/4" If anyone can help with DEADPOOL lettering sticker that would be awsome. Thanks

Biffmini

Here's what I'm looking stickers wise. View attachment 79733 View attachment 79734 I'd like to have three 2" logo stickers I think these are easily had. The other one I want is the red DEADPOOL lettering to fit Eliminator handle bar where Eliminator decal would be sized to fit 2"x 5" maybe 5 1/4" If anyone can help with DEADPOOL lettering sticker that would be awsome. Thanks
If uploaded Pics. would stop vanishing I would post better pics.

Speaking as a fellow Deadpool fan, VERY cool! I would think with the movie only a couple months off, other neat little accessories shouldn't be too hard to come by. :thumbsup:

Biffmini

Looks great Biff!! Save some energy for the build off Bud!! :thumbsup:
I've got finish this one as I will be raffling this mini to raise money for my daughters mother who has been stricken with cancer...
I have plenty of energy but I'm afraid most of it will be going toward new family battle.
I do have a suspended Trail Horse build planed, with crazy 5hp thanks to crazy 125 this one is going to be dad's hopped up mini!
Don't think I'm doing build off, but will be starting build thread...

Biffmini

Speaking as a fellow Deadpool fan, VERY cool! I would think with the movie only a couple months off, other neat little accessories shouldn't be too hard to come by. :thumbsup:
Yep I'm thinking with the movie coming out it should help me raise more money!!! I'm finding DEADPOOL goodies just need to finalize the look I'm after. It could have been a spider mini but DEADPOOL is a lot cooler!

Sorry to hear about the trials you will be going thru , stay tough and put it in God's hands , he is still in the miracle business ! The Bike looks GREAT !!

Biffmini

It's really Important To me to finish my DEADPOOL build I'm going to need a cat clutch guard (paint grade It's going flat black) one wheel star & maybe crank cover for the 3.5hp Briggs the one I have is not so great for guard mounting.
theirs some nice cat guards out there a little to nice for my intended app. Any help or leads are much appreciated...