Delete pics?

Hey how do I delete pics in My Photos here? Says I'm full. I don't see a choice to delete anywhere. Sure it's staring me straight in the face but can someone point it out?

Yeah, get a membership. Sometimes members buy each other memberships, but you got to attend a Windber thing, and avoid controversy here. LMAO!! Of course I buy mine, just like my women.

Seriously, if you are here, you should buy a supporting membership IMO. It's worth it, because to delete photos:

1. Go to Photos
2. Click (clique) My Photos
3. Click on a photo
4. Click "photo options" located to the right of the enlarged photo
5. Click "Edit Photo" on drop down menu
6. Scroll down to "If you want to delete this image completely, check this box"
7. Check Box, and submit changes.

Do this about five times, then decide it's easier to pay $25 and not have to worry about it. :001_tt2:

capguncowboy

Yeah, get a membership. Sometimes members buy each other memberships, but you got to attend a Windber thing, and avoid controversy here. LMAO!! Of course I buy mine, just like my women.

Seriously, if you are here, you should buy a supporting membership IMO. It's worth it, because to delete photos:

1. Go to Photos
3. Click on a photo

Do this about five times, then decide it's easier to pay $25 and not have to worry about it. :001_tt2:

Oh, thank goodness for this explanation. Now I can delete all of those nude photos of myself I uploaded by mistake :laugh::laugh:

1. Go to Photos
3. Click on a photo

AH! That's right. I remember seeing that message about being careful n stuff... thanks sir! Just had a major clique'ing session. Bless you.