Denied post

Having trouble starting a post in the classified section under complete mini bikes. I believe I've included all requirements needed, gave up on trying to add photos now just trying a written post. Any ideas would be appreciated?

This may shock you, but sometimes people join this site for the sole reason to make money off the site by selling minibikes. I think that is why the rule is in effect.

Twid

This may shock you, but sometimes people join this site for the sole reason to make money off the site by selling minibikes. I think that is why the rule is in effect.
Yeah and sometimes people don't read the rules befor posting as well.

I have a project on here that I started two years ago and want to update with some photos. I too need to make sone posts so i can put photos up. Thanks for the opportunity to make this post. :)

2SlickNick

I hate when that is people's agenda. I've called a few people out, and then kind of feel bad because they actually do like many bikes.