detroit's autorama 2014

detroit's autorama will be this weekend march 7-9. the mini bikers will be in the basement in the corner by the back escalators. we will be having a blast down there again this year so stop by and see us. myself ,mean dean of security, and a ton of OldMiniBikes members will be down there. cheesy1 bill maybe, but he's asked us not to identify him!

jeep4me

And thats why I don't wanna be identified. I get stalkers like Jeep who probably has my pics posted in his basement on a wall like a serial killer or a groupie. :facepalm:
Don't flatter yourself Bill, I'm sure you mug shot has already been printed in that $1 issue of " Busted" monthly that are available at most gas stations.

I currently have it front and center on the dart board in the garage. :2guns:

Don't flatter yourself Bill, I'm sure you mug shot has already been printed in that $1 issue of " Busted" monthly that are available at most gas stations.

I currently have it front and center on the dart board in the garage. :2guns:
It's ok lil buddy....bring the pic up to the next show and I will sign it for free for you. No need to get all embarrassed and try to act cool. :thumbsup:

I don't think it's a matter of being able to afford them................it's a matter of trying to figure out how to work them :laugh:

Mac

I don't think it's a matter of being able to afford them................it's a matter of trying to figure out how to work them :laugh:
That's why I own a "Flip", one button operation.:laugh:
All my videos are "Flip".
Have a great time guys, whether you video or not.:smile:
ttt