Did I buy a Bonanza??

I had talked to an older gentleman on CL about a week ago when i saw an ad on CL that had no pics but stated that he was selling a frame with wheels and sprocket for $75. He lives about 30 minutes from me and I never really got a chance to get over to him during the work week. Today I noticed that he relisted at $50. So I called him and he agreed to meet me half way. When I finally got to him, here's what I purchased for 40 bucks. From what I have seen, I may have a Bonanza, but what model? What's missing, what's original, what's not etc...

need a hug?

You guys are too sensitive!
Those of us who post questions appreciate ALL the answers and we read ALL the answers.
These is no one correct perfect answer!!!! Maybe people like longer answers???
Maybe if the answer was in pink color???

The entire thread helps us!!
Plz don't get angry for no reason, this is supposed to be a fun site and helping is what makes it worthwhile. If I want grumpy @#$%%^^& I'd stay at work!

Just what we need here, another newbie jbrewton trying to keep the peace around here. :thumbdown:
I IDed a bike for you and you gave the correct answer to someone else.:thumbdown:

Last edited:
amazing

Half this thread is whining and only half even relates to the original question.
Give a newbie a break!
Maybe I should jump on a bridge for selecting the wrong answer!
I thought oldminibikes was supposed to be fun??

It's the the Oprah show for Christ's sake!