Different bike

DaddyJohn

I’ve been looking for a picture I have somewhere, where my buddy put a Honda 750 motor on an electraglide….shameful!! But that’s just mark…
The irony there is that a well-preserved CB750K’s value now surpasses that of a 70’s Shovelhead FL. o_O

The irony there is that a well-preserved CB750K’s value now surpasses that of a 70’s Shovelhead FL. o_O
Back in the early 80s we’d have year end parties…someone always drug in a jap dresser and charged $5 a swing with an 8 pound sledge…called them “yang bangs”. ..LMAO!! Oh the good ol days…

DaddyJohn

I used to wrench at the local Harley dealer when I was in college, so I have a certain level of appreciation. Nowadays, I’ve got motorcycles from Germany (technically West Germany due to their age), Italy, England, Japan, Sweden, and even Russia (still trying to figure-out how that happened). No US bikes anymore though, lol…

Yes my employment with a hd dealership has left a very sour taste…I only have my shovel left….and I throw up in my mouth every time I see a fucking HOG patch….