Different bike

I did some giggling and found a site talking about them. Made between 1969 to 1971 by Kawasaki they came with 2 different engines. It looks like yours has the KT-30 2-stroke as the other had a 4-stroke. The 2 stroke was apparently only made 1 year and had 400 units made in total.

https://jleibovitch.tripod.com/id258.htm
Yes, the Kawasaki Coyote was manufactured by Kawasaki...

Stop giggling, minibikes are serious subject matter. ;)

copyman

Thanks for the info. I passed on it. Just couldn't bring myself to buying a bike with 2 cycle engine. Plus after reading how parts are hard to get, etc I figured it wasn't worth it. I checked back on FB and it was sold so someone else got a good buy at $800

I saw this for sale and thought it was really nice. Not sure if going to buy it. I like all original different vintage bikes but usually only buy with Tecumseh engines that I'm familiar with . Assuming that's 2 cycle motor?
View attachment 303754 View attachment 303755
From unconventional designs to specialized features, the variety in bicycles mirrors the diverse needs and tastes of riders. For those navigating the complexities of literature review writing, https://essays.edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing leads to literature review writing services. Much like the distinctiveness of different bikes, Edubirdie tailors its support to the specific requirements of students, providing expert assistance in crafting comprehensive literature reviews.
That is cool !

DaddyJohn

Cool bike but not "Strictly US Vintage".
For my part, I’d be happy to title the forum “Strictly Vintage”, as I think age is more pertinent than the specific origin. It’s not like the forum would be overrun with import content, as they’re usually encountered less often. Then we’ve got the matter of “blended” US-branded minis with imported engines, etc.:eek::D

For my part, I’d be happy to title the forum “Strictly Vintage”, as I think age is more pertinent than the specific origin. It’s not like the forum would be overrun with import content, as they’re usually encountered less often. Then we’ve got the matter of “blended” US-branded minis with imported engines, etc.:eek::D
I disagree….foreign bikes sound have a foreign category…period….