DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE: Oct 10th

I thought we were going to eliminate the date from the title so it could be an ongoing thread.... Maybe we can update the rules on a new
Thread.
ahh that might be a good idea
I cant edit the it, I thought I was starting this thread just so we had the new date posted for people to see that might have stopped reading the other thread :shrug:
I think we should put our heads together and get the rules as we want them and then start a discussion thread with no dates :thumbsup: Maybe we should print them and show them to Roger and get his input too :thumbsup:

Here are my thoughts
Need a schedule of dates
Basic Rules are pretty much set just have to put them all in. And can be revised depending on the needs
Discussion forum yes
Problem we are having is putting all our heads together at one time to put our ideas together. I have talked to Roger his concern is safety . Wants me to handle this and any issues putting this together and we are on the right track Anyone is welcome to voice there ideas.

Well I think anyone within a 3 or 4 hour drive should really think about this for next season :thumbsup: If you are farther away you can camp at the track :thumbsup: It is truly a blast, where else can you go and race on a real track :shrug: the time in the pits talking smack :laugh: To anyone who has been to Windber it was like a one day Windber :thumbsup:

It is a blast... I will be moving the kill switch on the trike to the bars tomorrow.... Still need to swap the tires on my buddies trike... Anyone else find any golf cart tires near them. I saw a set for $40 in CT. But a little far for me to get to this weekend with other things going on.