Discovery Channel Chopper Build-off

kbs8ball

yeah senior is a douche and the front end on that bike was stupid looking.....juniors bike was cool but damn its as long as a car and i hate them big ass wheels...jesse built his practically by himself and it was a pretty cool bike. the fast and loud guys, well I think theres plenty of guys on this site that could build that bike. In my opinion senior wouldnt be who he is without junior getting him there.

the fast and loud guys, well I think theres plenty of guys on this site that could build that bike. In my opinion senior wouldnt be who he is without junior getting him there.
Well if you pick up an issue of The Horse Backstreet Chopper and look at the back talk column with pictures of reader's bikes, there are many that are just as good or better and they were made by average guys who do that as a hobby in their garage or basement.

buckeye

Screw all the tv guys.
Someone needs to contact the Discovery channel and let them watch some real builders.
OldMiniBikes Buildoff 2013. Now that would be real. Nothing staged. Just real folks doing stuff anyone can afford.:thumbsup:

125ccCrazy

I thought it was amussing that jj and sr got booed.... they are both a couple arrogant jerks...jj should have been disquilified for not finishing on the deadline...but because he is jj they let it slide another 6 weeks..thats bs...if you can't come up with a plan and finish it in said amount of time...your OUT....plain and simple.....

I agree Jr's bike had a cool factor but nothing I'd want.... I never been a fan of OCC and their theme bikes....I prefer old skool customs, nice and clean, lots of chrome and custom paint.... not over done but tasteful....

I will give Jesse kudos for the bike he built..I thought it was really slick and well thought out but rules are rules even for an outlaw..

Screw all the tv guys.
Someone needs to contact the Discovery channel and let them watch some real builders.
OldMiniBikes Buildoff 2013. Now that would be real. Nothing staged. Just real folks doing stuff anyone can afford.:thumbsup:
The problem with that is they all started as builders and the spot light changed them.

Ya, I remember when American Chopper first started and they were just in a small shop and they build good bikes, and everybody ptiched in to build them. Now Sr. and even Jr. to a lesser extent, stand back and let there guys do the work for them. Plus, the fame turned American Chopper into something more like a soap opera.