Do you have to be a contributor?

To get a post answered or even acknowledged?

Or is it something done or said?

Secret Handshake?

Dadrider
Yes there is a secret handshake. Also there are Homage Fees to be paid to the Supporting Members (No Bitcoin). And of course, the usual sucking up posts when any supporting members post anything.

(Crap, I just realized I answered your post without the aforementioned conditions being filled) Let me know if I can be of further service.

@Dadrider welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Shouldn't be any issue getting answers, we're glad to help.

Which category did you post your question in, and what was your question ?

@Dadrider welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Shouldn't be any issue getting answers, we're glad to help.

Which category did you post your question in, and what was your question ?
It is in the Tecumseh section. One last year One a coupla days ago.
The first post went so long without a reply I posted the answer myself.

I can, have a dry sense of humor, and try not to go over the top with it.

on my 1st post, I figured, well since I figured out the answer, let me reply to the post-and go ahead and help the next person with the same question .

I have been a member of the forum for a little while, I just don’t post unless I can’t come up with a solution..

Dadrider

Yes there is a secret handshake. Also there are Homage Fees to be paid to the Supporting Members (No Bitcoin). And of course, the usual sucking up posts when any supporting members post anything.

(Crap, I just realized I answered your post without the aforementioned conditions being filled) Let me know if I can be of further service.
Wow… There IS no place like home! Thanks for the welcome….

Sometimes people don't see questions as they get moved down the list. You can always bump your post, once a week is the rule. What is your question?
it is in the Tecumseh section a carburetor replacement question for a H30 2.5 hp edger. Is there a direct replacement carb for it other that the OEM diaphragm carb that is a cleaner better running carb?

desert rat

I saw your post days after you posted. My set up has adds so sometimes I miss new post in them. I set up my start up on this computer to auto start this website when I power up so a lot of times it may look like I'm on but I'm somewhere else working, I looked up the other day and had 15 websites open. Sometimes I will come up and hit the alerts tab deal with those and then just mark the rest of the site read and that gets rid of all the highlighted post. We like new people and pictures. We beat up on a few but they bring it on themselves. You are good. I have never seen anyone ride an edger so you are only in car two of the crazy train. Just to warn you car three of this crazy train has mini bikes in it and in the back of car three is a rabbit hole. if you fall in the hole you will never get out. You stand warned.

desert rat

But it's not an edger any more:p I've got one I want to do a Tom thumb out of but I got to get the goats done first so I can use them on my new land.

Dadrider: welcome to the madness. Sometimes ya gotta bump the original post. Once a week per the rules.

Hurt feelings yeah man have i done that one! Been plumb outta the park not knowing. Made ammends and moved on.
As Desert Rat mentioned, stay outta the back of car three... you fall in the rabbit hole, then they thro go-karts on top of ya. Followed by electric ones, followed by more minis and occasional barstool racer... never again will ya see the light of day! Lol :D
Again sir welcome to the train of no return... great place to be!