Do you think my wife will mind?

That I was putting a Taco together in the Kitchen? :doah:

Got tread marks on the floor too. :doah:

Hey, it's was cold in the garage today and Taco's are food related. :thumbsup:

kbs8ball

That one looks like it could handle the trails no problem. kinda why i dumped my 99 project. I just couldnt see beating on it in the woods and I really doubt it could take the punishment.

Thanks, Purple and "aluminum" do look great together. The paint has blue and silver flake in it that comes out in the sun, the metalic flake seat matches nice and fits perfect down in the frame.:thumbsup: I can raise it a bit if I want to as well.

The shocks are plenty springy front and rear so I'm sure it can take some bumps and jumps.

There has been some cussing in the Kitchen though :doah: The thing wants to fight me on a few things and I also made a few scratches and dings. (need more hands)

Should look pretty good with the engine and other stuff.

GTO,
You must have a titanium nut sack to assemble that on a table in your house.
My wife would be pissed....:thumbsup:.

The bike really looks sweet. I like to see these kinds of builds where time was spent on each part and paint. I think your working on the future mini of the month.

Nice job with the bike...

GTO,
You must have a titanium nut sack to assemble that on a table in your house.
My wife would be pissed....:thumbsup:.

The bike really looks sweet. I like to see these kinds of builds where time was spent on each part and paint. I think your working on the future mini of the month.

Nice job with the bike...
Actually The wife came home and all she said was "it's cute". :smile: I guess she's used to my compulsions by now.:doah:

I did remove the tread marks off the floor though. :thumbsup: Yes, every single part was made right, blasted, primed and painted . ya'll seen the engine already. Thanks.

Heres pic's of the other side.

Last edited:
Thanks, Purple and "aluminum" do look great together. The paint has blue and silver flake in it that comes out in the sun, the metalic flake seat matches nice and fits perfect down in the frame
You and I think alike. I repainted my mini purple and added a couple of coats of silver flake about a month ago. In addition, I have one of Kenny's seats with a silver flake seat. I'm in the process of putting it all back together, but have a few setbacks.

You can hardly tell in low light, but in the sun that silver flake looks awesome!

Your bike is look'n good!