don't expect any luck

I am SICK and tired of maintaining my stupid weed eater bike.

so I ripped the motor off of it, a homelite 25cc 2 stroke. runs just fine but there a few minor things. the heat dam is cracked. not on the intake, just where the bolt holds it on, I JB welded it but it opened up on one side again. seems to be holding really well still and does not affect engine performance. also It has no kill switch, so you just need to choke the hell out of it to shut it down. I don't have the original gas cap so it leaks gas right now.. tank has no punctures.

the fully built one has everything it needs to run, including a brand new base cover gasket.

along with it you'll get a block, blowerhousing, two carbs, a muffler, bolts, pretty much everything you need to rebuild the other one.

$60 shipped.

I also have these tec. rods that i've been trying to get rid of forever.. bought too many by accident :doah:

model number is HR-355

both are brand new, one not even taken out of it's wrapping.

$20 shipped each.

I'm really looking for a 70 rupp clutch (TC-1) cover and bolts, and a belt. if anything I have is worth trading for any of those let me know and we'll work out a deal.

don't expect to have much luck on this sale, but pocket change is always something good. :laugh::thumbsup:

help me out :glare: :freakout:

I have a reproduction TC cover engine mount bracket I bought from blackwidowmotorsports that I will sell to you for $25 bucks shipped. I bought it and did not use it so it is brand new.

I also have a TC1 from a 1970 Rupp Roadster. The aluminum plates are worn but could still be used. I am missing the bronze idle spacer thingy for it. Let me know if you are interested in it too.