Doodle Bug Parts And Honda For Sale: Culver City, CA

For sale best offers accepted..

Shipping from 90232 Culver City, CA Los Angeles, CA.

2 - Rear discs $7.00 each. $7.00 S/H 48 States.

2-3 Clutch covers 2.8 HP each. $5.00. $7.00 S/H 48 States.

1 - Rear fender 2 holes for Mikuni fuel pump. $9.00. $12.90 S/H 48 States.

1 - Rear Sprocket well used and scored. Use-able and cheap. $2.00. $10.00 S/H 48 States.

1 - Used and small torn seat. Rip in front damaged in shipping (sticker will cover it). $10.00. $7.00 S/H 48 States.

1 - Front wheel and tire. (Heavy) $19.00. $12.95 S/H 48 States.

1- 6" Saw tooth tire (New). $9.00. $8.00 S/H 48 States.

HONDA ORIGINAL 6.5 hp Motor parts:

1 - 6.5 Carb., air cleaner, element and plastic choke/fuel mount 4- pieces (New). $20.00. $12.00. S/H 48 States.

1 - 6.5 original (New) Muffler two pieces. $9.00. $9.00 S/H 48 States.

1- 22 cc Head bare (will be here in one to two weeks), can't use. $10.00. $10.00 S/H 48 States.

1 - Stock cam (may be here in one to two weeks), $10.00. $12.00. S/H 48 States.

1 - Stock piston and rings near new. (may be here in one to two weeks), $10.00 9.00 S/H 48 States.

1 - Flywheel and plastic fins $5.00. $15.00 S/H 48 States.

Ask for TT

Out of 48 states please tell me!! All shipping will be the cheapest available. Boxing free.

TT

PM or call 818-521-2109

hjrgihrgoihgohgoihgoihgoighewohgewiohgihw sale prices.....

Last edited:
Stroigi,

First off, money back if it no worky.

Unless the hub was changed it fits. They should be universal.

Paypal Mailforcurtis@aol.com/

Guaranteed to satisfy or the cash back. You send it back for a full refund. Add .03% for PP.. Please! boxed!

TT

Email for pic with tape measure same address

iehfihwehwohhwihwihiwfhihwihiwi sold to the man with all the balls.....:eek:ut:

Last edited:
if it doesn't work it's no biggy. i'm not too worried over $12.

do you have paypal set up for that email address yet? paypal is saying it isn't so i just want to make sure the money is going to the right place. let me know and i'll get the payment sent ASAP.

george3

how about the stock air cleaner assembly for a oem honda 6.5? same as the 5.5? and is the carb. the same also. I would be interested in that.

George3,

When, I got the new Honda GX-200. I took off those parts and lost the long bolts. Same New never used original honda plastic piece for fuel shut off, carb., air cleaner perfect cond and cover. If it don't work just let me know, nobody gets stiffed into a baad deal. No nuts, bolts or hardware included, you may need to get some 5 - 6 mm bolts to hold it all together. I cannot find the parts bag in the Garage.

Pay Pal: Minibikeservice@aol.com

It ships Wednesday. Give me one extra day for a box. Third class seems to be the way to go...

TT.

Guaranteed to satisfy or I send you the cash back...

heoihfohfhhoehfhihfiohfihfoihfihfifjhjfohfhfof done deal thanks -- mailforcurtis closed

Minibikin,

All my stuff is hardly ridden. So... I will say 95% tread. Old style (Knobby) (orange) always on the front. Upgraded to disc. The fender is also new no dings. Mikuni fuel pump mount holes. (2) Now, if you take both I will reduce S/H... so.. Pay Pal Minibikeservice@aol.com $50.00. Front wheel, tire, bearings, mounted. No axle.. and rear orange fender. third class mail or fed ex ground.

I permatex patched the seat in black and it looks good..

TT

iewtui8ty8943ytqv3 q34ytntu3490nb34ubt34n b 4 nb Sold! Please be in the 48 states...lol

Last edited: