Doodlebug Crash

Today, i finalized my harbor frieght 6.5 clone! To bad my mom said that it was to fast and she told me not to touch it until we discussed about it. my dad decides to go get the mail and totally reved it to hard and got dragged on gravel a bit. Busted lip, cuts and bruises everywhere, and the db is now on craigslist.:doah:

lol so because your dad bummed up on it, you are the one losing the bike. Thats lame. Who paid for the bike? If you paid for it, I'd say try to convince them to hold onto it and change the engine back to being the stock one, and hold the clone until you're older. The stock one is still fun, trying to get it faster and faster. I got mine up to 49mph before I swapped to a clone. This involved a straight pipe, some porting, and some other odds and ends.

If your post wasnt so sad it would be funny.So how did mom figure out it was to fast?You should talk man to man with your dad about what he did,its lame.

jessez

yeah the cloan makes it pretty fun. my neighbor who has a warrior biffed it bad on mine the other day because he was trying to do wheelies. i have looped mine a few times since they will pull hard untill they hit the governer on these bikes.

the short wheel span makes it the scariest thing i have ever wheelied comes up so quick. from quads to crotch rockets they are fairly easy to have throttle control but on a db it will come up quick.

long story short use your head and reason with the rents

You gotta convince your folks that you can ride with respect, I turn the governer screw to limit the power for my 14yo son when he rides mine, he has a bobber project we are almost done with and rides mine till then! I let him try to ride it with the screw where I keep it and it scared him a little but he respects it now! We will be building him a cloned yellow DB soon and he will be ready, because he walked before he ran! BTW I am 200# and mine will come out from under me if I am not careful! Good Luck and if your dad wants some tips on taming the beast have him PM me!

This is a letter to Mom and Dad;

Dear Sir and Madam,

Your son is how old? He never even got a first chance to ride the bike. He was convinced that the upgrade was doable>?

Like the American way? Take that away now, and you will soon learn he has distrust in his heart for his elder's as he never was given the chance to prove his abilities. His father proved his inabilities quite fast. Not having the proper training first hand and blowing it big time. I am 51. My father would not even let me have a mini bike in 1970. Now, I own many...

So, as you ponder making a MAN out of your son realize you blew it!

TT :asshole:

I agree with TT this young man needs a chance to prove himself the way my 14yo son has! My boy rode the Super Tryke the other day and did a great job! If the master cylinder was not leaking we would be riding it today! We all rode the DBs this morning, the yellow one is dead now! My 6yo daughter was riding it and it steadily lost power and has oil pouring out the air cleaner, fubar! Time to clone, and she will be riding her Bird Wren!

tell your mom and dad you need some spray paint . need something to keep you occoupied . considering gafitti . neighorborhood enhancement program , the might understand .:doah:

what?! sellign because its to fast?! whats the point of having a motorized bike if its not going to have some pep? Whats going to happen when you get a car? (if you dont already)