Doodlebug Motor Upgrade Kit

I have written the webmaster a couple of times with no reply. It's aggravating that I can't show you all the pics, it really did turn out nice.

MY WEIGHT IS ABOUT 195 LBS AND AFTER READING THE FORUMS HERE, , , I SHOULD PROBUALLY UPGRADE MY STOCK ENGINE TO A 6.5 HP ?????

HOWEVER, IM SURE THAT EVRYONE IS HOUNDING FOR THE CONVERSION KIT THAT HE HAS DESIGNED . . . .

BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST ...

THANKS
.:thumbsup:

im in need of your kit for the minibike i have a doodle bug please let me know if you still have them and how much shipped to Puerto Rico 00773:thumbsup: thank you

PM sent to bv_db30
I have three different sprockets 70, 60 & 41 teeth (#35 chain) . I tested all of them with a 6.5hp OHV -Doodle Bug Minibike . After the test I can say The 70t you have more torq in the start-up but no speed 30mph, the 41t is too slow in the startup but you can reach about 55mph. The 60t is the better I get power in the startup and also can reach 45mph. I'm trying to realize another test but I will need a Comet TAV. I hope for next month I will try it.

Thanks,

Kabik

Are these conversionj kits or motor assembly,a
you can get a complete kit with the engine or just the parts to get one installed.

I tested all of them with a 6.5hp OHV -Doodle Bug Minibike . After the test I can say The 70t you have more torq in the start-up but no speed 30mph,
Thanks,

Kabik
i was hitting 43+ running a 70t rear with a 12t clutch on my DB. do you still have the governor installed?

Yes the governor still there. I have some doubts about to remove it. Do I need another carburetor when the governor is removed?

Thanks,

Kabik

you don't need to worry about swapping carbs until you start messing the cam or head.

you will need to rejet the stocker after doing a header and filter though.

remember, more air = more fuel.

PM sent to tkmalan

parts kits, complete 6.5 kits or individual parts are available

If anyone has emailed or PM'ed me and I missed your message I'm sorry :doah: