doodlebug sprocket ????

doeas anyone make a split sprocket set up for a doodlebug, gen 1? also, would there be any interest in a "exchange" program for stretched doodlebug frames? There are alot of them at our spot, and was thinking about re working one. maybe some wheelibar kits, ect. any input would be good...
mark

What is the purpose of the split tooth adapter? Any advantages over the factory?
there is no factory adapter - it's just a fixed sprocket that bolts to the wheel hub. this adapter allows you to quickly and easily (6 bolts) to change out to any size sprocket you want to gear according to your riding style (drag, torque, top end, etc...)

Here's a pic of one I just put 14" in
Put that dang kickstand on the correct side while you have it down to steel! I line my minis up and the three DBs look stupid, what the heck were they thinking? I'm eventually tearing my first one down to gusset the engine plate and will add two pieces on either side that will bridge the factory joint and tie it to the engine plate, I'm moving the dang kickstand while it's in steel. The other two will just have to look stupid.:doah:

bandit 40

Put that dang kickstand on the correct side while you have it down to steel! I line my minis up and the three DBs look stupid, what the heck were they thinking? I'm eventually tearing my first one down to gusset the engine plate and will add two pieces on either side that will bridge the factory joint and tie it to the engine plate, I'm moving the dang kickstand while it's in steel. The other two will just have to look stupid.:doah:
Yes, the kickstand drives me crazy, the only bike I own that is bass akwards
:laugh::laugh:

there is no factory adapter - it's just a fixed sprocket that bolts to the wheel hub. this adapter allows you to quickly and easily (6 bolts) to change out to any size sprocket you want to gear according to your riding style (drag, torque, top end, etc...)
I can't keep the front end down on my db with clone. What sprocket do you recommend?