dragbike parts sources

I was wondering where I need to look for part to build a dragbike specifically what axle are you running to use kart slicks and wheels for live axle and sprocket setup?? Who do I need to call minidragbike please chime in

Its all karting stuff 1 inch axles or 1 1.2 axle American karting has every part you would need you can buy a kit with the axle hangers berings bering flangs hardeware

ya the shortest axles are like 37 inches long so jus use what you need an you can sell the rest or save it for another build i just ordered a axle cut me off the 15'' peice i needed an sold the other half

Thanks bro I'm tryin to put together a bike for fun I will build whole frame my self I am a fabricator by trade. If anybody has some dimensions frame some drag bikes that would be great as far as wheelbase, back tire size i am thinking and 8 inch wide kart slick what do you think for now it will be a flathead for an engine just because I have one I've been building thinking 2 clones as a an option
Is a steering stabilizer necessary? Where do I get a decent priced one if so?
Wheelie bars? Yes or no I am thinking I want the engine as far back in the frame as possible??
Inspire me what is a good plan..

stabilizer are very cheap on ebay $30. my bikes are around 38 inches from the neck to the back bend thats a very comfortable length and around 15'' tall from bottom bar to top i run the 15-6-6 turf tire sounds like u want a slick type tire. I prefer the motor in the middle if its toward the back the u might have trouble with it popping wheelis

I have been considering the torque a verters as an option for better acceleration. Are the any good? Is there a lot of belt slip? Are they tunable enough to get it to work for drag racing? I also so the jr dragster convertors but those are out of my price range