Duck bird wanted

Still looking for a Duck Bird from JC penney / Sears to restore or purchase ready to go. Any condition any location lets figure somethin' out!! Thanx!!! :deal:

What did you end up getting for yours? I have a unrestored sears that I was gonna sell pretty soon ...but I didn't know a fair listing price.

bird duck for sale

:scooter::scooter::scooter::freakout::freakout:
see my pictures of my bird duck its restored podercoated 6 inch weels new bearings weels rims seat new moter 5hp never used never had oil or gas inside honda160 new clutch throttle cable ive got over 1.000.00 in it this is mint not crap its a show bike no scraches cherry cond i see thease guys selling bikes for 200.00 funny wen the moter cost me460.00 just 3 months ago

lol sivadnayr that duck in your avatar is mine that is the pic off ebay a few weeks ago right?

nice duck dan. Those handlebars are not original though right? Frame looks different too. Maybe
they made different versions over the years? If someone can hook me up with a tecumseh carb
for mine let me know! I am dead in the water....

Last edited:
Still looking for a Duck Bird from JC penney / Sears to restore or purchase ready to go. Any condition any location lets figure somethin' out!! Thanx!!! :deal:
I got a bird drover, same as the duck from whut im told diff is 5 in rims instaed of 6,someone reinforced the forks but otherwise looks all orig. jim

:scooter::scooter::scooter::freakout::freakout:
see my pictures of my bird duck its restored podercoated 6 inch weels new bearings weels rims seat new moter 5hp never used never had oil or gas inside honda160 new clutch throttle cable ive got over 1.000.00 in it this is mint not crap its a show bike no scraches cherry cond i see thease guys selling bikes for 200.00 funny wen the moter cost me460.00 just 3 months ago
First off what who cares how much your motor cost, You got ripped dude. You could have bought NOS period correct for that. Second that aint a duck, Looks more like a Fury Bird or something :shrug:, But the frame is all wrong to be a duck. Way to sink way more money than the bike will ever be worth.:thumbsup:

First off what who cares how much your motor cost, You got ripped dude. You could have bought NOS period correct for that. Second that aint a duck, Looks more like a Fury Bird or something :shrug:, But the frame is all wrong to be a duck. Way to sink way more money than the bike will ever be worth.:thumbsup:
This D-bag just PM'd me saying he sold this bike for $1600 cash :laugh: He dont have a clue........................Bust in on a thread , brag and talk :001_9898: I remember when I was 12:eek:ut:

Lets see....Ebay seat $25
ebay shocks $25
Walmart bicycle grips for footpeg covers-$6.99
Azuza wheels (I'll give you the benifit of the doubt)
and a pressure washer motor, So if your powdercoating cost you about $1400 , That would be about right then.lol

Last edited:
I will have to agree about most of what leathernun666 said about the prices. Don't get me wrong though..it is a clean looking lil bike. But if he got $1600....then send the buyer my way cause I have about 35 bikes he can choose from. lol :eek:ut:

I will have to agree about most of what leathernun666 said about the prices. Don't get me wrong though..it is a clean looking lil bike. But if he got $1600....then send the buyer my way cause I have about 35 bikes he can choose from. lol :eek:ut:
Yes it was a nice looking bike, Not $1600 nice :scared: Yea I would like to meet the buyer also, I'd be rich :laugh:

lol sivadnayr that duck in your avatar is mine that is the pic off ebay a few weeks ago right?

nice duck dan. Those handlebars are not original though right? Frame looks different too. Maybe
they made different versions over the years? If someone can hook me up with a tecumseh carb
for mine let me know! I am dead in the water....
Sure is. and is exactly what I'm looking for. I just need to find one within reasonable driving distance!

sorry for the delay, I can't get the motor to run, so it would basically be a roller. jim, pm me if you need more info
It almost looks like the front forks have been modified:shrug: is there something I missed in the history of bird productions or is this really a home brew mod :confused:

It almost looks like the front forks have been modified:shrug: is there something I missed in the history of bird productions or is this really a home brew mod :confused:
as I mentioned in my 1st thread,the forks were reinforced, in otherwords, they probably got bent and then were straightened and some steel bar stock welded, it's not a homemade.