Early 1969 Bonanza Bc 1500 SH Survivor

I sold one of my favorite minibikes last week that wasn't even listed anywhere for sale. Joe sent a buyer my way, a very good guy to deal with out of New York. I won't disclose his name I"ll let him do that if he decides to do so.(thanks Joe) But the problem with the deal was I had no plans to sale that bike at all. Joe called me and said someone was interested in buying one of my minibikes, I told him it wasn't for sale, he told me to just call the guy. Here's the part were I leave out the private details. Joe texted me the guys number, I forgot about it, days later I was scrolling threw my phone and came across the text from Joe. I remember giving Joe my word that I would at least call the guy back and tell him it wasn't for sale so I did. To make this long story short, I'm glad I called the guy back. The bike found a great home with a good guy. But I was having regrets or as use minibike addicts would say withdrawals, oops! did I say the "A" word out loud, hope my wife doesn't see this post, it will confirm what she already knows. So to make me feel better I decided to return the favor and call up one of my friends and make him sale me one of his favorite bikes that sounds fair right! So here it is I hope you guys and gals like what you see. To make it 100% correct I only have to replace the strap on the exhaust pipe, throttle grip, and kill switch miner details. By the way this is my #1 pick of my top 10 all time favorite minibikes.

Last edited:

capguncowboy

Ha, i was wondering when you'd post about this, Andre! It's therapeutic to get it all out! It's a sweet bike, get some pictures out there for everyone to see!

Was that George3's bike? Mines just like it no light, generals, bendix brake, chrome shocks, no gusset and Doherty levers. The later bikes had differences. I think the bars are a hair taller too. Very nice bike.

Last edited:
Ok since you insisted on pics Andrew and Ajf there you have it pics, lol. Hey, this is therapeutic Andrew I should have done this sooner, it feels good so good I'm going to post another survivor this weekend. It will be delivered tomorrow via Fed ex. thanks for the kind words guys. By the way Andrew the eliminator looks sweet:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey 6doggie3, how's it going up there in Sactown just asking , because it is a sweet day down here in Southern Cali 81 degrees and no clouds in sight a good day to go to the beach right ! About the bike I sold, I don't want to disclose the minibike I sold or owner. I will leave that up to buyer, you can understand that I hope. So when are you going to bring that bonanza down here so we can ride:scooter:. Joe I haven't forgot about you bro trying to upload the video of us riding the Bonanza.

Hey 6doggie3, how's it going up there in Sactown just asking , because it is a sweet day down here in Southern Cali 81 degrees and no clouds in sight a good day to go to the beach right ! About the bike I sold, I don't want to disclose the minibike I sold or owner. I will leave that up to buyer, you can understand that I hope. So when are you going to bring that bonanza down here so we can ride:scooter:. Joe I haven't forgot about you bro trying to upload the video of us riding the Bonanza.
Okk