Eastern Pa Mini bike hangout turnout

What a great time, and imagine how may people we will get at the next one after Windber. Our ultimate goal will be our own Windber one day right here in PA! Thanks to Ray and his wife for hosting this and again, great meeting all of you today.

What a great time, and imagine how may people we will get at the next one after Windber. Our ultimate goal will be our own Windber one day right here in PA! Thanks to Ray and his wife for hosting this and again, great meeting all of you today.
Windber is in PA. :laugh::laugh:

Jamie1972

Success!

Plan on making it after WINDBER!!!:thumbsup:

Yes let me clarify for Manchester.......... our own Winber in the Tri-State Area in the future perhaps. Of course it would not be of the scale that Windber is initially, but who knows given time? That is what I meant.

sounds like a good time...i will try to attend one later this summer, Is there a ride area?
Had it at my house. There is a factory parking lot across the alley we can ride and we also ride up and down the alley. Cops leave us alone cause we dont bother the neighbors (half of them were their). I can also host at my mom's house. She has 2 acres of land. Also my dad has 2 acres he said we could ride on. Good times to come.:scooter:

Thanks for adding that video chad. Yeah it was a good time. The video is Howard and my father in-law racing. Built that bike for him. I was the one in the back at the start. :scooter: