Ebay seller wacked out !

Robert, I bought that tire ...its on my Powell ?!?!? :eek:ut: I'ved messaged this guy a couple of months back and told him that I now had that tire in my possession ! :laugh:

I messaged him again....and he said Ebay has screwed up some of his listings and what tire did I need, and I told him the price was $514.99 . He said he would check it out....and now the tire has disappeared ..:laugh:

Hi All,

Yep, MiniKenney, Its me - rustbeltcycleparts, the same guy who bought that large collection of parts and joined the forum back in Feb.

No, I haven't gone crazy, there was an issue with the tool I use to manage my couple thousand eBay listings - eBay TurboLister 2. When I went to relist a batch of items, the shipping costs and prices were scrambled. After nearly an hour on the phone with eBay support in India, they confirmed it was their bug and other sellers are being impacted also. In the meantime, a good amount of hate mail has been pouring in (but I get it, when I see people asking crazy prices, it annoys me also). After another 3-4 hours on eBay manually changing the listings, I think I have all the prices on listings back to normal.

For those of you that haven't had to deal with it, managing more that a few hundred listings on eBay gets pretty tough especially with their new rules about not being able to end more than a couple listings early without paying final value fees etc.

I still have 4 or 5 pallets of mini bike parts to sort through, identify, picture and list which I plan to complete over the winter. I'll also try posting more on the buy / sell forums here.

Have a good one,
Mike

I actually have dealt with Michael in the last several months I purchased some Retek Cheetah parts .Everything was as described prices were great and if he has more parts that i do need i wouldn't hesitate to buy again.When i posted to start this thread there was a Carlisle Tire for $509 and a Rupp Kickstand for $505 it all makes sense now Ebays fault.

I actually have dealt with Michael in the last several months I purchased some Retek Cheetah parts .Everything was as described prices were great and if he has more parts that i do need i wouldn't hesitate to buy again.When i posted to start this thread there was a Carlisle Tire for $509 and a Rupp Kickstand for $505 it all makes sense now Ebays fault.
You forget which account you started the thread with?

Hi Robert,

I'm trying to contact you so we can get the mini bike Steve Vai bought. Can you please call me at 818-0833-7860?
Thank you!