Engine dimension chart?

OK so I'm new here and so I hopefully am not asking something that's been made sticky but missed by me:
Is there any engine dimensions thread listed that I'm missing? I know most mini bikes will take 5 HP Briggs and Tecs all day long, but what about 7, 8, 10 HP etc?
Or should I keep rooting around B&S and Predator (HF's) websites?
Looking to go bigger, Tote Goat/Heald bigger maybe, if I have to. No replacement for displacement and all that.
Thanks to everybody who has helped so far, this is an awesome site, I just have to focus and not have MANY project going at once:doah:

Mini one, bigger engines fit in bigger minibikes, but you will be highly challenged to fit those bigger motors in a Doodlebug. Height, width are gonna cause you grief. If more horsepower is what you want, stay with the 212cc Predator, search the site here for engine mod threads (there are TONS!) and get yer 12hp doing that. And it fits! No fabbing, no re engineering, just slap it in and be happy:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

JB is on point! The Predator can get you where you want to be!
Go to Harbor Freight and see how big those other motors are. If the height does not bother you, the width will kill your dreams,...and the expensive 1" shaft clutch will lighten your load too!

A stock governed 212cc predator on a doodle is very close to a death machine. It'll haul my 215lbs arse to 39mph quickly and doesn't matter how fast you go, the front end will come up if you barely pull up on the handle bars lol.. on a side note I just finished my 212cc hemi head stage 4 build kit from OldMiniBikes. They claim 12hp and I removed the governer. My wife wants to put a life insurance policy on me now lol.