EVENT: ***Perris MX Race March 12th***

maddcarson

Due to rain, the race has been moved to March 12th.

Calvmx wants us to race with them on March 12th,
7:30am gates open,
8:30am riders meeting,
9:00am practice starts
$25 to race, $10 to get in.

on the Mx track, Its right next to the well known Flat track. Last time we raced with them was in early December. IT was a blast, Its We had a lot of ride time. Minibikes have no problem on the track, The dirt is perfect. There is no gaps there, all jumps are to table tops because of the vintage bikes suspension.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the drive out that rainy Saturday, ran into about 8 other CALVMX riders all ready to go, no track staff though. As I was driving away, more riders were showing up! Too bad, it would have been fun! Went over to Grandmas house near lake Perris, my Aunt cooked me breakfast, and the rain cleared (good since my wiped motor was full of water!). Ended the night with a date, not a bad day at all!

Sorry guys, Vegas this weekend. Have fun!

I made the drive out that rainy Saturday, ran into about 8 other CALVMX riders all ready to go, no track staff though. As I was driving away, more riders were showing up! Too bad, it would have been fun! Went over to Grandmas house near lake Perris, my Aunt cooked me breakfast, and the rain cleared (good since my wiped motor was full of water!). Ended the night with a date, not a bad day at all!

Sorry guys, Vegas this weekend. Have fun!

damnit, i was lookin forward to ridin with you dave!:thumbsup: its fun riding behind that old flathead rupp:wink: i was gunna bring my doodlebug with flathead

maddcarson

there will be some one there taking a report with pictures for CYCLE WORLD TODAY that wants to make an article on minibikes according to Rodney.

gotta get the bikes clean

Dont for get vintage minibike motocross racing out Perris Raceway with CALVMX this saturday march 12th around 8am, plenty of track time on a ALL NEW TRACK that was design with out double type jumps! it was design for begineer/vets/and vintage bikes so should be very fun! ENTER at the first gate to your right at the old Perris raceway entry.

See you there