Everything Goes

Everything Goes ( got new project car)

All original K&S minibike 3 ½ H.P. Tecumseh, centrifugal clutch, scrub brake, clutch cover, factory tag. Bike can bee seen in my pictures, the blue bike. Front forks have been straightened but need to be painted. Carb needs rebuilding but already purchased kit and cleaned carb. Front wheel not original. Have vinyl striping to replace factory stripes and have reproduced “Hornet” front sticker. Easy restoration

3 ½ H.P. Tecumseh/Craftsman horizontal 5/8 crankshaft engine from edger. Side exhaust, runs but needs carb rebuild .

2 H.P. Briggs & Strattion horizontal 5/8 crankshaft engine. Needs gas tank and fuel pick-up for carb.

New 60 tooth rear sprocket and rear brake assembly complete

New plastic clutch guard

New 72 tooth Manco style sprocket with Manco spacer

USED PARTS
Rupp handlebars- surface rust

Driven V-Plex converter

4.10 X 3.50 X 6 knobby tire and tube

4.10 X 3.50 X 4 knobby tire and tube

13 X 6.50 X 6 Carlisle slick

(Two) C-775 X 2.50 X 10 pit bike rims with brake set-up on front wheel

Assorted cables, brake levers etc...

$200 for everything FIRM
Pick-up only, Middletown, N.J.
thebronc4019

Bronc....is your 60 tooth sprocket and brake assy. the type where the brake drum and sprocket are all one stamped piece....is the brake a 5 inch diameter brake....how much for the brake and sprocket assy....with shipping to 16652 in central Pa......Ogy.

What happened??? A few days ago I posted the quick reply directly above this one and immediately this thread came to a tire smoking, ear splitting, screeching stop. Now I'm feeling guilty because I killed a thread. Is it just me or has this happened to anyone else?......Ogy.

Sorry bud, got alot of other things going right now. Just checked the sprocket, it is 4 1/2 inches. The price shipped to you is $30. Site was recently blocked at work so I can only check it at night. You know my persoanl e-mail address if you need something right away you can e-mail me and advise that it is urgent and I will certainly respond promptly.

Bronc....thanks for the reply....you're right, I should have e-mailed you....don't know why I didn't think of it....I measured my brake shoes and I need a five inch diameter drum....too bad cause "new" sprockets are somewhat hard to come by....thanks for your help....Ogy.

No, I measured it and it is a 4 1/2 drum. The unit is brand new in the box. If it is absolutely imperative that you see a picture I will post one but I need a little time. Let me know.