exploded views and parts lists w/ part#

Maybe this has already been posted, but i know it has helped me out so i thought i would pass it along for others that haven't seen it.

I was at my local parts store the other day and the guy behind the counter brought up this website and used it to look up parts for my briggs. Has exploded views and all the parts are numbered then below has the number of the part along with a brief description and then either the briggs part number or a changed to new part number and the prices for each part.

www.partstree.com
It all goes off of manufacturer, like briggs, kohler, tecumseh......
Then you go off of the model number and the type and it brings up a list of all the available parts in different groups.

VERY handy tool when looking for parts for these old engines and the exploded views are great too.

toomanytoys

Pretty handy site. I ordered a few things off them.

I got irritated with the shipping times and cost. I guess though when you are waiting for a part to make your bike run you tend to get upset!

My local Marietta ignition store here where i live have a pretty good stock of parts but a lot of the true original stuff from there is pricey!!! I was looking for a factory metal aircleaner for my carb and they wanted $57 for it plus it would have taken a few days for them to get it and they are a licensed dealer i believe. I'm gonna start setting at the scrap yards buying all the old side shaft stuff up to start minibike version of Microsoft!!! OEM stuff is priced through the roof, I called every place around in town, including scrap yard places, junk yards, mower places, hardware stores and NOBODY had or would sell me a metal aircleaner, just crazy!!