EZ Rider decal Purchase "POOR"

Well I bought this decal on ebay for 26.00. I can't get the ebay photo to up load. I will get the item number. This is what I received. I think the dude was drunk and used a razor blade to cut it out. The decal itself is not "Too bad". but I am not happy with the framing.:mad::mad::mad: If your on this web site, speak up.:confused::confused:

After looking at your # it does appear the listing had a real undamaged sticker, what's up with yours????

Your only choice is to trim it back!

That sucks!

buckeye

So if I put one of those stickers on my manco t-bird forks does that make them easy rider forks. They are almost exactly built the same.
Hopefully he comes through. He didn't realize he was dealing with someone who actually knew what it should look like.
He going, damn how'd he know that. Never know when one of the OldMiniBikes ers will buy from ya.

Your right buckeye. I was wundering if the dude was a member on this web site. :confused: The decal design was off a bit, but not to bad. Those edges are what set me off:mad: Glad I only bought one. I still need a few but I will wait for our professional that we have here at OldMiniBikes:thumbsup: