F/S: 1.5hr AGK built clone motor + extras

Looks like I'm starting a new project so I'm parting out the motor I had AGK build for my DB65, here's the specs:

- AGK modified 6.5HP Blue GX200 Clone (Shane did all internal work)
- 1.5hrs total on motor, runs MINT, all neighborhood riding
- 14cc cylinder Head
- 18lb valve springs
- Governor removed
- Billet rod
- Aluminum (Honda) flywheel with 4 degrees advance timing
- 22MM Mikuni carb
- Jets: 12.5 Pilot, 130/135/140 Main
- AGK carb adapter w/pulse fitting
- Fuel pump, single outlet
- UNI foam air filter
- RLV candy cane header, wrapped
- Straight AGK header
- New Honda GX200 gasket set
- New Bosch plug
- New set of indexing washers
- cjtmini aluminum motor mount for DB 6.5 conversions
- Comet Torq-A-Verter TAV2

Cost me ~$900 to get set up, I'm looking to get $650 for everything. Busy at work right now but I will post pics later.

If you have a Doodle Bug, this is a trick setup that will make it haul a**. I worked with Shane to build a rock-solid motor, perfect mix of performance and durability. Everything bolts right up to the DB!

PM me if interested. Not looking to sell off anything separate right now because the whole bike may sell locally. Thanks!

You seem to be missing some parts..

Flat top piston?
High lift cam shaft?
22 Mikuni is for stock motor's?
Head work, big valves, porting?
8 degree key way?
heavy duty bolt kit?

($900.00?) Which kit did you purchase? Did it include a $99.00 clone too?

I am certain Shane is as honest as the day is long, I have used him for many different hop ups... Does it include the DB too? I am way lost on this configuration. I spent $1060 and got roller rockers, 28 mm Mikuni, ported big valve head billett everything flat top piston, bolt kit stage 7 Nr Kit and $135 to dyno and deliver. I also bought the RLV header from Shane. Please explain further what your kit included and did not include. Shane is the best, I do not understand what you are selling for how much? Indeed a good set up! Further explain and I won't ask any more questions.....Also, where are you located?

TT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
TT - yes, Shane rocks, he was great to deal with! :thumbsup: i've shopped plenty with AGK as well.

not missing any parts, i think you only focused on the motor and not the entire 'package' i have up for sale. i didn't buy everything in one shot as a single kit except for the first breakdown. definitely not interested in scamming anyone, not my style, so here's how i got to ~$900 investment for everything i listed...

+ AGK modified 6.5HP Blue GX200 Clone (Shane did all internal work)
+ 14cc cylinder Head
+ 18lb valve springs
+ Governor removed
+ Billet rod
+ Aluminum (Honda) flywheel with 4 degrees advance timing
+ 22MM Mikuni carb
+ AGK carb adapter w/pulse fitting
+ Fuel pump, single outlet
+ Fuel line
+ UNI foam air filter
+ AGK straight header
-----------------------------------------
= $645
+ Jets: 12.5 Pilot, 130/135/140 Main
+ RLV candy cane header, wrapped
+ New (still in package) Honda GX200 gasket set
+ New Bosch plug
+ New (still in package) set of indexing washers
+ cjtmini aluminum motor mount for DB 6.5 conversions
+ Comet Torq-A-Verter TAV2
= $295
= $940

all parts were brand new. the TAV2 alone was $160+ does this clear up my approx investment for those parts? i'm not going to go as far as posting all the individual receipts for each line item but i do have 'em :wink:

price is OBO, i still think ~$650 is a deal for all those goodies with 1.5hrs of use. basically new. i've got 4 bikes so this was going to be my ice racer for this season but i'm moving to a pitbike instead.

if someone local wants the entire bike as is, sure, i'd do $650. not interested in shipping the frame, etc. though. i'm in central MA

close up pics after disassembly. forgot to mention that the SenDEC tach goes with the motor as well.

package deal for everything but the TAV2 and motor mount - $550.

AGK modified clone (specs above), RLV header, AGK pulsed intake, Mikuni 22MM carb, UNI filter

Mikuni fuel pump, indexing washer set, Honda GX200 gasket set

AGK straight header

I still need to take pics of the jets and TAV2. will update tomorrow.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i love how it looks with those bars. i might have to steal your idea for mine. :thumbsup:
thanks, man :thumbsup: chopped off the stock bars and used clamps from a Honda quad and pit bike bars. definitely nicer than having the bars in your chest, could use a riser though too.

i should finish the bike off but want to build something else over the winter. the DB was going to have a Buell graphite gray frame, satin black wheels and rear-set pegs. motor was prob going to be a combo of wrinkle and satin blacks.

bump... complete AGK 6.5HP motor w/extras $475 shipped (no TAV2)

+ AGK modified 6.5HP Blue GX200 Clone (Shane did all internal work)
+ 1.5hrs on motor
+ 14cc cylinder Head
+ 18lb valve springs
+ Governor removed
+ ARC billet rod
+ Aluminum (Honda) flywheel with 4 degrees advance timing
+ 22MM Mikuni carb
+ Jets: 12.5 Pilot, 130/135/140 Main
+ AGK carb adapter w/pulse fitting
+ Fuel pump, single outlet
+ UNI foam air filter
+ RLV candy cane header, wrapped