F/s or Trade CaT EliMinAtoR

I'm looking to trade this cat eliminator for a different brand mini bike in the same condition. I'm offering this bike for sale or trade because I just just recently purchased this cat eliminator along with a cat dominator and I have no desire to keep both (too much alike), and i want something different. As far as the bike, it's in good overall condition but does need some TLC. The engine is a H40 tecumseh that is'nt currently running, and i'm unsure of the problem. The Frame has no damage, but it does have some type of cage welded onto the frame i'm assuming to protect the engine?. This bike is missing the seat,sissy bar, handle bars,fenders, grips(throttle), and clutch as you can from the pic's. Also as previously stated it is also for sale, and no reasonable offer will be refused and be considered. If you have any questions or need more pic's feel free to hit me up.

cncd11

i am located in michigan but here is what i got. The motor does not go with it but as a roller. i would be willing to trade rolling chassis for rolling chassis

cncd11

frame was sandblasted to check for cracks which none were found and there is a fresh coat of satin black paint on the frame. new axles and new front tire and wheel w/ newer rear tire and wheel with sprocket.

pm me if you are interested