Fall Old School Mini Bike Show - Monroe, MI

125ccCrazy

I just made it back from the Minibike show in Monroe Mi.Once again Frank Mathison put on a great show!It was great seeing friends like X-90 RIDER,David Sayers and of course,Kyle Moody.It was also a pleasure meeting Kyle's good friend Danny Reams.Danny has an awesome custom Ruttman that rivals Kyle's Ruttman.X-90 RIDER took home a well deserved trophy as did Kyle Moody.I have included a few pictures of Kyle and Danny poseing with their bikes,Kyle really loved his trophy as you can see in the one picture!!.Overall,a great show with great friends,that's what it's all about!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
yep seen those bikes, very clean and nicely done, congrats on the trophy, the show had some nice bikes in it, just too bad more people didn't bring thiers... wish I'd had one of mine done to bring, maybe in the spring....

just got back from the show, not much mb stuff, mainly Harley and big bikes..... most of the used mb parts I seen were garbage IMO, stuff I wouldn't have brought home if it was given to me, 3hp briggs (used) going for $100, a few nice bikes for sale but big money, small show of about 15 or so bikes..... kind of disappointing, I was hoping for alot more small bike stuff but I guess it was actually geared to be a big bike show..... I picked up a 6hp Tec ohv, looks to be in good shape for $50..... Beautiful weather though and a nice little drive....
Yeah,exactly!I did get a front axle for the h2 for $25..otherwise LAME.
Honestly,I picked up a couple nice Turbo wheels on the way there at a garage sale.Which had more quality MB stuff:hammer:

I did not make it today. I Ran up to Pontiac MI. area to pick up a Taco bike off craigslist. The guy original said he was going to the show and did not. I wanted the bike so I spent the afternoon drive to get it. Sound like it was not as good as the spring show.

For a 1st year show Frank and his wife did a great job. The Walneck's show is primarily a motorcycle swap meet and Frank worked the minibikes into the program. :thumbsup:
We had just over 20 custom bikes in the show and a couple minibike parts vendors. There were also a few people set up in the swapmeet area with minibikes and parts.(I think that Kyle bought all of the good stuff by 8:30am. :wink:)

Overall we had a great time and it was nice to see a few people from OldMiniBikes at the event.

Here are a few more photos:

Nice pics and bikes thanks x-90.
Planned on being there but did not get home from Milan until 4:30am.
Fast stuff with the bigger bets usually runs between midnight and 2am:thumbsup:

Side note, not to steal the thread;
Had alot of fun around the place with the minis:smile: Was stopped a couple times and offered hard cash for mine and asked a lot of ?? other times. Gaining interest in old school:thumbsup: