Fall Old School Mini Bike Show - Monroe, MI

I may have to go. If anything i may get a swap-space and off some extra parts and projects that I dont need. Make sure you guys bring some cash...Cause if i get a swap-space I'll be dealin !! :thumbsup:

I think I'll have to check it out, its only 45 minutes away.
There also a show on October 2-4 in Osse, Michigan near Hillsdale. It is a 3 day show swap meet,camping and riding for 10 bucks the whole weekend.

It was post on the Toledo's craigslist today.
It call the "Last Chance" Minibike meet and ride, October 2-4-09, 5051 Burt Rd., Osseo, MI,49266, More info call 313-433-7214. That what was posted. Also 4 acres of riding, swap meet and camping is included in the 10 dollars admission for the 3 days.

Last edited:
Thanks Stang for getting the picture over here from craigslist. I started a new post with the event listed as Last Chance minibike show in Osseo MI.

125ccCrazy

just got back from the show, not much mb stuff, mainly Harley and big bikes..... most of the used mb parts I seen were garbage IMO, stuff I wouldn't have brought home if it was given to me, 3hp briggs (used) going for $100, a few nice bikes for sale but big money, small show of about 15 or so bikes..... kind of disappointing, I was hoping for alot more small bike stuff but I guess it was actually geared to be a big bike show..... I picked up a 6hp Tec ohv, looks to be in good shape for $50..... Beautiful weather though and a nice little drive....

Monroe mi minibike show

I just made it back from the Minibike show in Monroe Mi.Once again Frank Mathison put on a great show!It was great seeing friends like X-90 RIDER,David Sayers and of course,Kyle Moody.It was also a pleasure meeting Kyle's good friend Danny Reams.Danny has an awesome custom Ruttman that rivals Kyle's Ruttman.X-90 RIDER took home a well deserved trophy as did Kyle Moody.I have included a few pictures of Kyle and Danny poseing with their bikes,Kyle really loved his trophy as you can see in the one picture!!.Overall,a great show with great friends,that's what it's all about!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: