Fast?

I want to build a fast mini bike for fun, I found a Street leagal 2003 honda clone dirt bike with a 5 speed 250cc engine with a standard tranny! for 500.00 would that be the best bang for the buck. I just want it to be fun and fast:weld:

Neck

Growing up is optional
That would be fun! TILL YA CRASHED!! How fast do you want to go? Or do you just want to look menacing, cool, crazy?

Need for speed

well I have seen lots for fast mini bikes and had a few myself. Back when $50.00 would take care for a lot of Doctor's Office calls.
One missing part of most builds is now that I am going so fast how am I going to stop. First off you probably never use any engine with a 5 speed engine that was designed for a motorcycle with much bigger wheels and just do the math they don't match.
Yea I am talking a bunch of sour milk in your quest to get your cookies.
Want to look cool build a mini bike with a nice McCullough 101 B two stroke kart engine run it on some Hot Fuel with a loud expansion chamber pipe and a slipper wet clutch and some good hydraulic disc brakes on the front and rear wheels.
The sound and smell alone will fill the bill and if you got the nuts wear a good helmet and do it.
Steve :scooter:

Last edited:
it's probably going to take some fabrication to make it work. a buddy of mine is putting a Lifan 110cc with a 4sp into a DB30 and it's taking quite a bit to make everything fit and line up.