Finally found me an Atlas !!!

Was pretty excited to find this....or should I say found me :laugh: Went to pick up the Apache last Saturday, and the seller said he had another mini bike roller and was thinking about listing it. My ears perked up and then he said it....yeah "it's an Atlas or something like that"....I had to contain my enthusiasm. Took a look and he said make an offer.....I said $30 bucks....and SOLD !!! It's a little rough (typical Mn bike) and has some minor welding done on the neck tube /front frame loop area...but nothing that can't be fixed and cleaned up rather easily. I have wanted an Atlas for some time. Really unique bikes. The double foot pegs are original.
Here she is.

Brochure pic....

Last edited:
I have one of the tt5000 atlas's Love it but with the torque converter it can throw you right off with too much throttle. Here is a older picture of it. It now has the motor modded with a isky cam and billet rod. (hs50) The original hs35 was worn out.

Cool find :thumbsup: isn't it hard to keep a straight face when you get a great deal. I once bought 3 minibikes for $99. - my wife had to stand on my feet to keep me from floating away , I was on cloud 9 with excitment.