Finally Rode It!!

Its been about 6 months since I got my bike and I finally got it fixed enough that I rode it tonight. This was only test #1 so it wasnt balls out. Even just slow this bike has a ton of personality and I can tell it's gunna be a B:censure:. The back wheel needs more attension as the chain kept falling off :hammer: but the power is impressive :2guns: i know you guys proballly don't give a :censure: but it's kinda a big deal for me so I figured I'd share. :smile:
Rover

6 months to get it going. Itll be another 6 atleast to get all the bugs panned out. :smile: Its always a treat to ride a bike for the first time :thumbsup:

tomsprops

That's how the Process works . Find it,assemble it , Test it , reconfigure what works/what doesn't work, Test it ,Ride it then paint it ! Then Ride it some more Good Luck !

george3

Isnt that kind of funny, you line up everything, try to dial in everything, and something screws up anyway on the first run. I think we are like test guys on these bikes.

haha I made sure that I had my helmut, gloves, and my heavy coat on cause I was having a sticky throttle issue (I figured if Toyota drivers could survive it so could I:doah:) man did I look like a retard pushing it back up to my house :censure: