First build mini drag bike

045.jpg 046.jpg
Ok guys these are pics of it sitting on my welding table and these is where im getting the info that you guys are asking about. I am trying to build this thing as best and safe as i can so I value your imput. What do you think?

I think your good, I think your lookin at from the other way. It`s 65* from your table, measure it from vertical.
street smart is correct if it's 65 degrees then subtract that from 90 degrees and you end up with 25 degrees. That is the angle the head is set at . My rupp sitting on a level table with a cheap dail angle finder set on the head is about 61 degrees , which when subtracted from 90 is 29 degrees.

Hold on Massacre i thought you where kidding!? lol
Maybe on the next one! give me a couple of passes on the first one and then maybe then we'll talk!
Haha I was just teasing but I did think it was getting 2 motors lol. You certainly have the room for it!
I bet after a couple passes you will add another motor lol

I want to get this one under my belt and then really play. Aka work the bugs out.
The Kohler from what i understand was built by Kohler's race division. Guy payed over $3000 for it and I got it and some other stuff for $250. or so cant remember.

Last edited:
I want to get this one under my belt and then really play. Aka work the bugs out.
The Kohler from what i understand was built by Kohler's race division. Guy payed over $3000 for it and I got it and some other stuff for $250. or so cant remember.
That is so sweet, good for you!
Absolutely, build your bike race it a little, it will get faster and faster as time goes by.
I didn't even know Kohler had a race division lol!

Yeah i have no clue about the Kohler motor all's i know is it was crazy fast and he spent a lot of money on it. Ill try and get so pics of the car/kart/sand kart it was in.