First Minibike?

Hent

I wish I still had my first mini, or knew what kind it was. Other than being red, a tecumseh engine and a hell of a lot of fun, I know nothing else about it....

what about your first go cart?
i got mine when i was 3 some kids got in trouble and sold it for 50 bucks it was black had a 3hp and those crazy butterfly steering wheels then we got a nice one a couple of years later iam working on one now

Me and my Taco 22 are my avatar.

It's long gone, but I do have the receipt for it somewhere.

Hey Injuntom, you look familiar.:lol:

Last edited:
Mine was a weird purple beast my Dad bought for me when I was about 12. Needless to say I am not 12 anymore and much like the GI Joes I chopped up with a hatchet I wish I still had it.

A couple months ago my Dad (after consuming fortified Malt beverages) started talking about Tote Gote's and his childhood. It was like I was 12 again on my purple mini bike living in the country and ever since then I have been looking up mini bike info on the web and planning......

does the underdog QA50 Honda as seen here in a ad( http://members.cox.net/hondaz50a/QA50.html )get any love? my first was a green one. In fact gosh I musta been young, because I done even remember it, even though my folks have a pic of us camping and its in the background. Musta been about 1974 or so(I was 5/6 yrs old) My dad was always trading cars and minibikes. He and my mom had matching Honda trail bikes before I had mine. Maybe my dad traded in moms for my qa50? Well, we went to a Black Widow Rupp after the QA50, but dad thought the Rupp was too rowdy and fast for me...So he got a Honda z50 for me instead. I think he thought if I was raised on a Rupp 'Widow Id grow up as a Badazz HellsAngel biker type...Heck he probably thought the Honda was a GOOD influence!!! I'll have to dig up that photo.

Hey Guys

My first minibikes. I bought all 3. Trail Horse GTO 800, Scat Cat 660, and Fox Sprite. I still have the Trail horse. But i only got into minibikes alittle over 3 years ago.

Josh