Flexo on eBay

Those bikes were iconic in the development of the mini bike craze in the "hey day."

In this case, the bike was purchased by a friend. I sent him an email on it as soon as I saw it listed. He bought a couple of the bikes I've restored, including a Flexo, and has a nice collection of vintage bikes.

I don't think questioning the purchase of someone is relative to what we are about here. What someone pays pretty much answers all of the questions to those with whom it matters. :thumbsup: "It's worth what someone will pay for it," isn't that what we always say?
Forgive me if I was misunderstood , It wasn't my intent to question someone's purchase and I don't have a clue what they paid for it and could care less truthfully as that is their business but clearly with all the banter I know it was a reasonable some of money . With that said thanks for shedding some light on why the bike may be sought after by some .

Forgive me if I was misunderstood , It wasn't my intent to question someone's purchase and I don't have a clue what they paid for it and could care less truthfully as that is their business but clearly with all the banter I know it was a reasonable some of money . With that said thanks for shedding some light on why the bike may be sought after by some .
No apologies required. The rationale for people to spend money is infinite.