Foot throttle for a mud bug

Can anyone post some pics of the foot throttle setup on a mtd mud bug? Mine was converted to a twist throttle and I'm thinking of fabricating the original? I still have the right side plate with the cable holder bolted on but no pedal or idea hot to connect the cable.

Are you going to windber .,if you are if at all possible I will have mine there it will probably have a twist grip on it but I can bring the foot pddle set up that came stock co you can measure it ect.

Pack mule what is in windber? And thank you for the pics gumpit.i have a twist on it now still not sure if I should go back to foot throttle?

What is in Windber? Check out the Windber thread. Or Google "Windber Mini bike reunion" ... Picture a motorcycle weekend like Sturgis or Laconia but more family friendly and for mini bikes. People from all over the country and other countries come for a good time. Limited to mini bikes,trikes and shift bikes under 100cc.(new rule I hear). Mostly from the 70's but modern mini bikes with pull starts and lawn mower type engines are welcome.