Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

Ooof... thats rough...

Betcha that ford gut made a new enemy

I don't know.. I've seen plenty of Fords come apart at the seams before. :laugh:
Yeah, my brotherinlaws explorer, rusting to pot... it ridiculous how bad its rusting out. He never did anything to really make it rust... Its quite funny, I love teasin him bout it!

MarksA-C

That chevy was talking trash beforehand im guessing.. otherwise the Ford wouldn't have gone all out to destroy it hahaha
Thats what I was thinking

"HAHA Fixed or repair daily her her ha"
"Your trucks so much smaller than mine!!"
"Stupid ford!!!"

:evil_laughter:
He must be destroyed!!!

me and one of my good friends have been going back and forth for 20 plus years, he is a ford man, and i prefer chevy. but we have grown to respect both after all these years.

Most mud trucks are the biggest POS crap built trucks out there. It don't matter what brand they are. It's the builder not the brand. I have seen some of the worst backyard engineering done by these guys. There are a few exceptions but very few. I have had a few ask me to fab stuff for them and I will not even let them bring it to my shop.

im a chevy guy if your talkin ford vs chevy but i will say the ford trucks are tougher than chevys. you dont wanna buy a new one though. the engines go bad in 30k among other problems. iv seen a few that blew the spark plugs right out of the head. Threads and all:laugh:

im a chevy guy if your talkin ford vs chevy but i will say the ford trucks are tougher than chevys. you dont wanna buy a new one though. the engines go bad in 30k among other problems. iv seen a few that blew the spark plugs right out of the head. Threads and all:laugh:
Thats cause they have so much horse power and torque!:scared: But you can't beat a 7.3 diesel. Good for at least 500,000 miles. My dad sold his at about 365,000 and the new owners still drive it daily without any problems. He noiw own the same exact truck with 145,000. It will probably be the last fullsize pickup he owns for the rest of his life.