Found this in a barn Sunday Tri-Sport TS130

I was able to purchase this Sunday after a few weeks of trying. It hadn't seen daylight since the late '70's..like around '77.!!!
Appears to be 100% original and after just a short hours work on the carb she was heading down the road.:scooter:

I haven't look at the numbers yet to see exactly what year it is,but I believe she's a 1973 TS 130 with the Tecumseh 8hp engine.

Next up....some serious cleaning,maintenance & lubrication.:grind:

Whatca think fellow Trikers ??:smile:

Jamie1972

I was able to purchase this Sunday after a few weeks of trying. It hadn't seen daylight since the late '70's..like around '77.!!!
Appears to be 100% original and after just a short hours work on the carb she was heading down the road.:scooter:

I haven't look at the numbers yet to see exactly what year it is,but I believe she's a 1973 TS 130 with the Tecumseh 8hp engine.

ooooooooo......HELL YEEEEAH!!!

Looks like a nice piece!

Thanks everyone. Was able to start washing it tonight wait till ya see it cleaned up. Look close at those tires,you can see how far they were sunk in the ground.

Winber? Just maybe Gumpit . Looking at maybe taking a RV toting a trailer. I sure could take a load of stuff to sell & buzz around meeting everyone :thumbsup:

Now if I can get this same guy to sell his Terra Cat !